Tuesday 21 May 2013

Twinkles and Sprinkles!

I've been sat here for ages trying to think of words to go with the next few pictures I want to post. I've declared to my boyfriend that I have writers block, yet I haven't put my laptop down. My head is pounding and all I want to do is stuff my face with the cherry and almond cake I made earlier. Despite my first declaration of the day to my poor boyfriend that I don't like almonds. 


So here I am typing away, the boyfriend (he has a name, it's Benjamin) who has just made his own very subtle declaration of the day stating that I don't sound like I have writers block, is completely right! I don't have writers block, I'm just over-think things. I'm guilty! I'm an over-thinker. Anyway I'm going to add a couple of photo's of my favourite cupcake creations, they are my most recent and I've simply fallen in love with them. I love using bright colours and even brighter sprinkles. I love to use glitter and hearts and the lip cutters I've recently purchased are a the perfect, cheeky addition to my selection of cutters.






2 comments:

  1. I love the cupcake with the lips! so cute. i fount a lip cookie cutter yesterday, so tempted to purchase - especially after seeing this!

    lovely blog,

    em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Em <3

    Thank you so much, glad you think so. You should totally get the lips. I thought they'd be a bit garish but they are really lovely. Especially in pastels :) Let me know if you end up getting them.

    Mwah x x

    ReplyDelete